(Pet Urine Removal Treatment)
P.U.R.T. is a natural extract from plants , spices,herbs and
citrus coupled with fiber protecting polymer.
You no longer need to use ineffective chemical products containing strong perfumes, deodorants , and disinfectants which only cover up the problem for a short period of time Using sensitive electronic equipment, our specialists can
quickly locate the exact source of odor in you carpet. The damaged area will be rinsed out using powerful sub surface extraction equipment. In may cases you will be able to see the urine leave the carpet.
The P.U.R.T product is then applied to the fibers and if necessary the backing of your carpet. It instantly reacts with urine odor molecules, breaking them down and allowing them to be permanently removed.
P.U.R.T. is a revolutionary new product specially formulated to eliminate urine odors. This product has shown excellent results on even the most severe urine damage. Urine in carpeting is a severe problem that requires major restoration work, not just simple cleaning and treating. But now with the revolutionary
P.U.R.T. product your most severe urine damaged areas can be saved.
You Need To Know About Pet Urine In Your Carpeting:
Urine deposited on carpet does not stay there, it penetrates the fibers and contaminates both the backing of the carpet and the flooring material below the carpet. Often, without your knowing, pets will urinate continually in the same general location. Urine odors can permeate from the floor, be it cement or wood, from the tack strip, and even from the framework of the house behind the walls.
As the urine dries, the liquid evaporates but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent. Simple cleaning will not remove this odor. Until recently, there was not a product available that was effective at removing urine odors.
When P.U.R.T. contacts the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine odor.
How P.U.R.T.® Works
- The source and severity of the odor are determined, then the carpet will be rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking shellac may be applied to the subfloor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T. will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the sub floor, the baseboards and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine. *
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T. will react with the urine, and break down the odor causing components.
- Following the removal process a Chem-Dry technician may need to return after 48 hours to inspect, re-install and clean the treated carpet leaving you with a restored, fresh smelling Cleaner – Drier – Healthier™ room that will be safer for you and your family and provide a happier environment for you pets.
*Additional charges based on your unique situation will apply for services. The locally operated service provider may not have all tools required for select services.