Air Duct Cleaning Service
As a part of our commitment to being your Healthy Home Provider, Chem-Dry of the Kawarthas & Durham is proud to offer Professional Air Duct Cleaning as another one of our industry-leading cleaning services.
Why Clean Your Air Ducts?
The Environmental Protection Agency reports that indoor air has been found to be more polluted than outdoor air. Air ducts, a major component of your HVAC system, work like the “lungs” of your home. It is important to keep them healthy with regular cleanings by a professional air duct cleaning company in order to keep the air in your home clean and safe.
Contaminants such as dust, pollen, mold, pet dander and bacteria flow through HVAC systems and get recirculated an average of 5 to 7 times per day. This not only increases the risk of illness in the home but it causes build-up in the air ducts over time, which makes them less efficient and increases energy costs. The U.S. Department of Energy research shows that 25-40 percent of energy used for heating or cooling a home is wasted.
Indoor air quality is of paramount importance. Dirty air ducts and the contaminants they recirculate in the home can be a major contributor to health issues or worsen health conditions like autoimmune disorders, allergies and asthma.
Why Choose Chem-Dry of the Kawarthas and Durham Air Duct Cleaning Service?
The Chem-Dry of the Kawarthas & Durham Air Duct Cleaning process uses a Negative Air Cleaning method that meets the National Air Duct Cleaning Association’s (NADCA) high standards for healthy impact. Negative air pressure seals the HVAC system to prevent dirt, debris and contamination from entering the airflow of the home and helps ensure a more complete capture of contaminants.
Chem-Dry of the Kawarthas & Durham Air Duct Cleaning service providers have been certified to provide a complete and thorough inspection of your HVAC system. Our professionally-trained technicians will then use our Negative Air Cleaning method to clean the air vents and ducts and provide a healthier home for your family.
The Proven Benefits of Air Duct Cleaning
- Removes indoor air pollutants including allergens & bacteria
- Reduces health issues sucha as allergies & asthma
- Ensures clean breathing air is recirculating in your home
- Lowers energy costs with better airflow
- Extends the life of your furnace with less wear & strain
The Chem-Dry of the Kawarthas and Durham Air Duct Cleaning Process
Our professionally-trained air duct cleaning technicians will perform the following steps:
- Photos will be taken from inside the vent to asses design, layout and construction materials uses
- The technician will determine the best cleaning process for your home
Negative Air System
- The technician will connect our industry-leading Negative Air System to your HVAC unit to provide the best possible cleaning
- This system is the most effective method to dislodge debris and contaminants in the ducts and HVAC unit
- Next is the cleaning process for the HVAC supply, return and blower fan
- Using powerful vacuum equipment, we’ll extract the contaminants from ducts
- During the debris removal process, we employ HEPA filtration to ensure clean, healthy air is returning into your home
- Once the cleaning process is complete, the technician will ensure the HVAC unit is functioning well
- The final step is a post-cleaning inspecting using cameras and photos to verify results
Here’s A Visual of All The Stuff Our Process Removes:
Our Advanced Air Duct Cleaning Process Will:
- Remove indoor air pollution from pets, smoking, bacteria and more
- Reduce health issues such as allergies and asthma
- Reduce energy costs by allowing your HVAC system to be more efficient
- Increase the life of your furnace with less wear and strain
- Clean the air you and your family breath every day
Our professional Air Duct Cleaners use industry-leading equipment designed and manufactured by one of the leading producers of H.E.P.A. filtered vacuum equipment in the U.S. All of our equipment meets or exceeds OSHA, EPA and NADCA cleaning standards.
In a matter of hours, our Air Duct Cleaning process will leave your air ducts and your home cleaner, healthier, safer for the entire family and extend the life of your HVAC system.